So I've decided to just list my Highlights and Lowlights instead.
- Bumping into the fabulous Mid30slife when I first entered the conference centre. Happy days - I myself got a buddy.
- Hooking up with my fellow Netmums Ambassador Penny from Aresidence.
|HelloitsGemma and the other two. Oh and that hairdresser guy of the telly.|
- Eating these:
- And these:
- Listening to Erica from LittleMummy and Nick from MyDaddyCooks. Brilliant speakers.
- And Sarah Brown and Rachel Johnson - Hugely entertaining, for different reasons obviously.
- Getting a chance to talk to the delectable Mammywoo.
- Finishing my crowd source keynote post:
- And of course listening to some of the others:
- Meeting some lovely Netmums reviewers and some lovely curry buddies:
|Yes that is me tweeting|
- And finally watching Mid30s stumbling out of the restaurant with about 30 bags of freebees weighing her down.
- Nearly missing my flight there (I was sat nonchalantly at the wrong gate in the wrong terminal at boarding time. Running through an airport is never a dignified experience).
- Getting a stress induced migraine due to the terrifying ordeal of having to speak in front of 400 people. I thought I'd be fine, silly me.
- Missing some 'must meet' blogger friends like Metalmummy and Ghostwritermummy. Were you guys hiding from me?
Now tell me - what have I forgotten?